Thank you for your interest in applying for The Tattoo Industry 6 month internship program.
This is currently a part-time position. This position can that can be worked from home.
We are currently looking to hire someone preferably 18-24 who can be on a computer with internet to work 2 - 4 hours per day minimum.
During this time you will be sending and answering emails and managing social media.
If hired, you will be assigned a email@example.com email to work from. You will be responsible for handling the following tasks:
- Manage the assigned email address(s).
- Manage the assigned social media profile.
- Learn all aspects of the InkJunkeyz brand.
- Manage all of the daily InkJunkeyz operations.
- Manage the current staff and the hiring of new staff.
- Help improve spending and or cut cost where possible.
- Handle all internal and external company communications.
- Use your best efforts to help advance the InkJunkeyz brand.
- Use your best efforts to create new revenue streams for InkJunkeyz.
- Any additional work deemed necessary to complete your contract that may not be listed.
Pay for this position is based on the assigned task. You will be paid 10 - 50% of each assigned task.
If this is something that you feel confident that you can handle please reply to the email you received from firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a phone interview.
If you have not applied yet please click below and submit your resume.